cheqd: Node Documentation
Either the cheqd team, or one of your fellow node operators will be happy to offer some guidance.
If successfully configured, your node would become the latest validator on the cheqd mainnet. Welcome to the new digital ID revolution!
- Basic token functionality for holding and transferring tokens to other accounts on the same network
- Creating, managing, and configuring accounts and keys on a cheqd node
- Staking and participating in public-permissionless governance
- Governance framework for public-permissionless self-sovereign identity networks
- Creating and managing Verifiable Credentials anchored to DIDs on cheqd mainnet
A non-exhaustive list of future planned functionality (not necessarily in order of priority) is highlighted below:
- Defining persistent Schemas that can be referenced using DIDs
Please reach out to us there for discussions, help, and feedback on the project.