Comment on page
Node documentation for cheqd network
If successfully configured, your node would become the latest validator on the cheqd mainnet. Welcome to the new digital ID revolution!
- Basic token functionality for holding and transferring tokens to other accounts on the same network
- Creating, managing, and configuring accounts and keys on a cheqd node
- Staking and participating in public-permissionless governance
- Governance framework for public-permissionless self-sovereign identity networks
- Creating and managing Verifiable Credentials anchored to DIDs on cheqd mainnet
- Creating on-ledger DID-Linked "resources" (e.g., schemas, visual representations of credentials, etc) that can be used in DIDDocs and Verifiable Credentials. This is used to support AnonCreds on cheqd
Please reach out to us there for discussions, help, and feedback on the project.
Last modified 3mo ago